10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Brewer’s Green, Hazel Grove

<< 1 2 >>

nedsram
Townsperson

nedsram
Re: Brewer’s Green, Hazel Grove
3rd March 2011 at 2:43PM
I also see that the original post in 2007 is identical to the one here, right down to the last word.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Climate
Drifter
3rd March 2011 at 6:46PM
nedsram Wrote:

I also see that the original post in 2007 is identical to the one here, right down to the last word.

I also see that you are here to sustain your own agenda which is why people of your ilk start their own forums and fragment everything - to feed their ego.

You started your own forum as you obviously didn't like this one so why don't you sod off and use that one? Oh that's right, it's as lively as a guy in Barrymores swimming pool so you are hovering about like a fly around a turd.

Go back to your backwards site with your backwards ignorant 'sweep it under the carpet' ways and that's me being polite Mr Marsden.

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

grover
Townsperson

grover
3rd March 2011 at 9:39PM, Edit: 3rd March 2011 at 9:41PM by grover
Thanks Nedsram. I guess people coming along in 2011 don't realize the questions have already been answered on your Forum. Thanks for putting the address in, I thought Adora would do it! All I remember was I spent a lot of time looking for info on Brewer's Green in 2007 so spent this morning looking for it on the archived items.
Drifter
4th March 2011 at 12:28AM
I would love to take a look online at some historical photographs of Hazel Grove, Brewers Green. Has anyone got any ideas were I might look to find such information, thanks.

exhg
Drifter
4th March 2011 at 8:09AM
Guest Wrote:

I would love to take a look online at some historical photographs of Hazel Grove, Brewers Green. Has anyone got any ideas were I might look to find such information, thanks.

I was directed to this facebook page from here sometime ago, loads of old photos, I'm sure there will be some from the Brewers Green area

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=118911914801330&v=photos

Also a link with other photos

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=2204647449&v=photos

Hope it is ok to post links on here, if not please feel free to remove
grover
Townsperson

grover
4th March 2011 at 8:17AM
I looked at the Stockport MBC Archives which has plenty of photos of Hazel Grove, not couldn't see any of Brewer's Green.

http://interactive.stockport.gov.uk/stockportimagearchive/searchdisplay.aspx   - then click on Search the Archives.

Maybe Hazel Grove Library has some old photos or the Archives could have some but not yet online.
Drifter
4th March 2011 at 10:15AM
Thanks everyone for that information, very much appreciated.
bernie moore
Drifter
23rd January 2012 at 1:35PM
f a o John Daniels. Hi John i remember your dad/mum, your dad used to sing rawhide (i think or a frankie lane song) in the grove inn. i used to go out with you sister Liz (the first love of my life), i would like to contact her if possible, my e mail is bernie.moore@sky.com
<< 1 2 >>

Part of..