A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Big Issue Sellers

boomerang
Villager

boomerang
Big Issue Sellers
17th December 2015 at 10:32AM
I've noticed the last couple of weeks the Eastern European Big Issue sellers are back outside of Asda just in time for Xmas. There are a couple of women working at differrent times who both stand next to the cash machine.

Are these the special skills we are desperately looking for from the 330,000 who came into our country last year...

0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Goggins
Re: Big Issue Sellers
18th December 2015 at 6:37AM
I don't see how it is possible to decide from the information that you provide. Please list their qualifications and skills and give details of the skill shortages that you are desperately looking for.
Doris
Townsperson

Doris
18th December 2015 at 8:23PM
Goggins Wrote:

I don't see how it is possible to decide from the information that you provide. Please list their qualifications and skills and give details of the skill shortages that you are desperately looking for.
     no need to be facetious Goggins
boomerang
Villager

boomerang
5th January 2016 at 10:07AM
As a few seniors have had their bank accounts emptied the last couple of weeks by people noting their pin numbers then taking their cards, I was a bit concerned about the Big Issue seller outside of Asda stood right next to the machine, I aaked her if she could stop looking at the machine whilst my wife used it and she became quite defensive, she moved back and said I was nowhere near it. (very good English from when she first waved a mag at us and mumbled something). Before anyone ssys it was just my attitude two other ladies before us were looking over their shoulder at her. I made a complaint to Asda but as the sellers stand around the corner on a public right of way nothing can be done. Perhaps the machine should of been placed inside of the store where the cameras and security are.
Doris
Townsperson

Doris
5th January 2016 at 10:16PM
Has this been reported to the Police Boomerang?

Part of..