Hazel Grove High School News

Jacksons Lane, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5JX

0 Area has not been reviewed yet

school uniforms

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>

Brian2013
Villager

Brian2013
Re: school uniforms
12th January 2013 at 11:19PM
I'm sorry Happy, but the more I read through the thread,you are embarrasing to have your trousers pulled round your ankles. Please stop digging your hole. You're certainly not winning your qargument.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
happy
Townsperson

happy
13th January 2013 at 12:24PM
May not of won my argument on here with Norma, no, but off here I have won against the school...And it wasnt an argument it was a basic common sense issue and Im glad my family and friends now the school for what it is. But arguing and making nasty comments to people on here isnt what I thought this forum was about, ESPECIALLY when she is calling MY child who is a minor...how very sad to stoop that low when she doesnt know facts and doesnt even know me and the situiation
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
happy
Townsperson

happy
13th January 2013 at 12:35PM
Oh and in response to your comment Brian about for me "to grow some" I cant do that unless i change my gender....I am a strong character and thats why I challenged the school instead of all these parents that have agreed with me and said they've had troubles and things they arent happy with, and yet they say they couldnt go in beacuse they were worried!!!!!!!!! Well I wasnt worried
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
13th January 2013 at 2:00PM, Edit: 13th January 2013 at 2:05PM by Norma_Stitts
happy Wrote:

May not of won my argument on here with Norma, no, but off here I have won against the school...And it wasnt an argument it was a basic common sense issue and Im glad my family and friends now the school for what it is. But arguing and making nasty comments to people on here isnt what I thought this forum was about, ESPECIALLY when she is calling MY child who is a minor...how very sad to stoop that low when she doesnt know facts and doesnt even know me and the situiation

I repeatedly asked you for the 'facts'. You repeatedly refused to answer. You had the power to change my perception but chose not to take it. Very strange for someone that goes to the press!?! It's also clear that the issue regarding attendance is a lot more than the '1 or 2 days off' you alluded to, just as at one point you tried to play 'smoke and mirrors' by saying you hadn't stated it was your child. You have zero credability in this thread.

I note that you are still double posting. Shame, this thread would probably only be 3 pages long if you could master your edit button. Awaits your next angry, capital letter laden, double/triple posting rant.

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=XTf4G3yN7Ls
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
happy
Townsperson

happy
13th January 2013 at 5:34PM
Hmm actually you started your Judgements on a person on the 15th dec on this thread that actually just started off quite fine, by yet again saying "parents fault"....I dont have to give the likes of you the facts about my case, you made judgements on my life, parent skills and called my child who is a minor and I take it you are a grown up, so its quite sad that you have to call a defenceless child, when you know nothing about my family, my job etc....I wouldnt of agreed with twistedbananas comment if I knew that being on this forum meant I was going to get a person (who could of walked past me in the street!!!!) making an offensive comment about me and my child.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
14th January 2013 at 10:06AM, Edit: 14th January 2013 at 10:13AM by Norma_Stitts
Correct, it was the 15th of December when I first posted a comment, long after you were double posting and ranting in capital letters. You struck me as a bit cranky then. I even mentioned that you were winding yourself up. You flew off the handle as I commented on another childs gloves and made a joke about your username, 4 weeks later it's a similar situation.

I called your child a 'skiver', hardly the heinous insult you are trying to paint it as, especially when it's evident off your posts that they didn't have the best attendance rate.

I do find it alarming that someone who states they work in a school has such a nonchalant outlook on school rules and attendance. I can only hope that's an indication that you are some form of support staff/cleaner/kitchen lady as front line education staff should know the importance of those virtues.

I will give credit where it is due, at least you took your child out of the school. There would be little point in dragging the establishment and the education of the other chilldren down if you have no respect for authority and cannot abide by expectations surrounding attendance.

A nice article here that suits the discussion well http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/9615422/School-attendance-up-in-clampdown-on-sicknote-culture.html

Rising numbers of children are turning up at school following a sharp decline in the amount of sick leave being sanctioned by teachers, it emerged today.

'The disclosure comes after the Government told schools to stop sanctioning absences for spurious reasons.'

Earlier this year, Charlie Taylor, the Coalition’s former behaviour tsar, suggested that parents could be "trigger happy" in keeping their child off sick and should send them to school even if they had the sniffles.

"Some parents think they're being a good parent by keeping their child off school, but actually sometimes they can be a bit trigger happy, particularly with young parents and young children," he said.

0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
happy
Townsperson

happy
14th January 2013 at 2:03PM
Oh dear dear dear...My child if you read has had 3 days off from sept til now not that that was actually any of your business....and was very ill.....so a skiver NO they are not..Thank you
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
happy
Townsperson

happy
14th January 2013 at 2:04PM
And you dont know my job....
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
noroadm
Banned
19th February 2013 at 4:40PM
Happy - this is the last post i will make on this forum

Can i say i come out in support of you   and i applaude you for standing up to Norma Stitts
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
happy
Townsperson

happy
19th February 2013 at 8:29PM
Thank you Noroadm...
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>