0 Area has not been reviewed yet

primary Whitsun holiday

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

xtal12
Idler

xtal12
primary Whitsun holiday
29th January 2013 at 8:31PM
Stockport council are consulting on changing the primary Whitsunday holiday to one week from two, I only. Found out by chance from a friend and haven't had any information through school. If yoi would like to reply through the survey click on this link, http://www.snapsurveys.com/swh/surveylogin.asp?k=135757485306
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Baby10
Villager

Baby10
Re: primary Whitsun holiday
30th January 2013 at 4:27PM
Is this website corrert? Surley if the council were 'consulting' on ths matter then the council would have something on their website for this or Schools and parents would have been 'consulted'. Not sure if it is just me but I dont like clicking onto website links which do not appear to be genuine. Has anybody been on and done this?
Scott
CiviCr

Scott
30th January 2013 at 5:05PM
The survey above links to the following page on the Stockport Council website

Hope this helps
xtal12
Idler

xtal12
31st January 2013 at 5:14AM
Sorry about my sightly garbled message , smartphones! I use the word consult loosely as the council have hidden this topic in with some admission question s for high schools! I would have expected a letter from the school too as it does have an impact. As I thought other parents might like the opportunity to respond to the council posted the survey link on here, but it does affect all of stockport not just Hazel Grove .
vulcanman
Townsperson

vulcanman
31st January 2013 at 5:52PM
The Clown Hall consults on school holidays each year ... nothing really new in this.

Tagged With..