Hazel Grove High School News

Jacksons Lane, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5JX

0 Area has not been reviewed yet

HGHS

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

happy
Townsperson

happy
Re: HGHS
22nd April 2013 at 1:38PM
I have now emailed the forum moderators as at this moment in time i am going through the loss of a close family member, so yes some of you may say Ive vented my anger on here...But i have only been defending my post/thread just like any normal person would, but when Im personally being attaked by a vicious user of this forum who has made judgements about me my family life my social class and my childs attendence at school then I am bound to be god damned angry and Ive every right to be when this idiot doesnt even know me...Yes you can all agree with "IT" but I didnt think this is what this forum was about. So think what you want about me. I am not a bad person and I would never "rubbish" a child.....
0 Likes 1 Dislikes  
Fi_nix
Top Reviewer

Fi_nix
22nd April 2013 at 2:36PM
happy Wrote:

I have now emailed the forum moderators as at this moment in time i am going through the loss of a close family member, so yes some of you may say Ive vented my anger on here...But i have only been defending my post/thread just like any normal person would, but when Im personally being attaked by a vicious user of this forum who has made judgements about me my family life my social class and my childs attendence at school then I am bound to be god damned angry and Ive every right to be when this idiot doesnt even know me...Yes you can all agree with "IT" but I didnt think this is what this forum was about. So think what you want about me. I am not a bad person and I would never "rubbish" a child.....

What? How is that relevant? If you're talking about Norma, there has been no comment on this thread from Norma for over 15 posts?!

If you're talking about me, I haven't made any comments about your social class, child attendance etc.

As for your close family member loss, I'm sorry Happy but most people do not go on the internet and throw verbal hand-grenades at their local high school as some kind of product of their grief. Your comments might well be damaging to HGHS's SenCo's career. You better be prepared to stand by them, otherwise, why make them?

What are you expecting the moderators to do? This isn't school Happy - you can't run to the dinner ladies with your playground tales here you know. It's the internet. It's a discussion forum. Your thread has been discussed with you. What else do you want?
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  
slim
Townsperson

slim
22nd April 2013 at 2:52PM
Happy is clearly not her nature if you find the forum so repulsive then clear off and give us all a break.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
happy
Townsperson

happy
22nd April 2013 at 3:06PM
Thanks Fi-nix you are correct I didnt "name" you as the 1 calling me, and I was on the internet looking at other things aswell as this forum when I received the bad news call from my mum, but that isnt relevant is it...and where did I ever post it was the SEN there now!!!!!! So I am not damaging anyones job, if this woman was still there do you really think Id of just posted the comment on here, No I wouldnt...My friend and her husband did put in the official complaint...For gods sake Im leaving it here now. What is relavant is people just dont know when to give it up...
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Coleman
Good Citizen

Coleman
22nd April 2013 at 3:13PM
happy Wrote:

For gods sake Im leaving it here now. What is relavant is people just dont know when to give it up...

Ironic!

Look Happy, you have not been bullied or victimised in any way, you have however been called out on some of your posts which to be honest i find questionable!

My suggestions to you are, make any claims of wrong doing at the school that you may have to the correct body's and not on here, ignore anyone on here who you dislike/or can't cope with and maybe avoid posting until you're a little more 'happy'.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Tagged With..