Hazel Grove High School News

Jacksons Lane, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5JX

0 Area has not been reviewed yet

HGHS

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Brian2013
Villager

Brian2013
Re: HGHS
21st April 2013 at 12:40PM
Wow!I'de go back to bed If I were you!!Life can't be that bad surely.
3 Likes 0 Dislikes  
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
21st April 2013 at 12:44PM
Hi I wasn't judging you and can't see anyone judging you in this post either, I suggested going to to the papers due to as you saying the school is being run so badly and the relevant authorities aren't doing anything about then I'm sure papers would be interesting in printing a column on a school that's being run so badly?
I'm not saying your wrong or right but surely if it was as bad as you say then it would be news and there would be a great deal more parents complaining and taking Thryre kids out of school untill something's done?
Maybe if you have such concern and nothing's being done about this situation you might have to think about moving your child to a different school, I know it would upset them but isn't it better to move them if they're not getting an decent education?
Just to make it clear though I'm not judging you and only offering advice, I've never been in that situation so I have no experience but these are the things I'd look into myself if the problem wasnt getting sorted!
Why don't you try contacting a cllr direct rather than on a forum if your looking for Theyre advice?
Hope you get sorted!
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  
happy
Townsperson

happy
21st April 2013 at 2:00PM, Edit: 21st April 2013 at 2:04PM by happy
Didnt mean you personally Glenendem, Just certain idiot on here who has (maybe not on this post but others) this person (troll) called me, judged my social class my job and called my child which I find utter disgusting, so please note thats why I put it as Im sick of peoples sarcasm as I thought this forum was all about polite debate and questions not to attack or offend people in personal vindictive comments. As soon as a person agreed with me on them posts they got Locked...Oh what a shame the forum doesnt let the truth be told....So please Brian its nothing to do with me needing to get back in bed its about whats respectful and what isnt on this so called friendly forum!!!! And my child no longer attends there Glenandem. Also this troll put my child wasnt allowed a "reward" or something like that...maybe this person wants to learn to read it was actually not MY child that didnt go on trip it is a rule that I just mentioned and twistedbanana backed me up
0 Likes 3 Dislikes  
Fi_nix
Top Reviewer

Fi_nix
21st April 2013 at 2:13PM, Edit: 21st April 2013 at 2:14PM by Fi_nix
happy Wrote:

Never mind this country going to the dogs this site is going that way....Yes thanks Fi-nix I have worked in alot of schools, nurseries and other childcare its what I do, and have for a long time and get lots of appreciation for it so please keep your sarcasm to yourself or are you related to the fabulous Norma on here who also thinks she knows me and can criticise!! and I DID go to local ed board and DID do a thorough complaint with all issues about the place..... It was 1 simple question I asked to start with I didnt "YET AGAIN" ask for myself to be judged on here, None of you actually know me yet you are all judgeing what I post (which was a simple question) Why should "I" go to paper, I saw bad happening to child and told them to their face if other parents dont want to do that and think their kids are ok there so be it..I didnt TELL anyone on her "God get ya kids out of there" Did I..I did ask Cllr Hogg on here so if no one else likes it then dont answer me. If I felt my child wasnt getting the schooling I wanted then I have every right to say something

Christ on a bike - I only asked you what you did? You the only one allowed to ask the questions then?

Fi.
2 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
21st April 2013 at 2:41PM, Edit: 21st April 2013 at 2:42PM by Norma_Stitts
Fi_nix Wrote:

Christ on a bike - I only asked you what you did? You the only one allowed to ask the questions then?

Fi.

Don't worry, that sort of reaction is the norm. That's why I put her on ignore (hence why I also cut her post from before your quote.)

The rules are as follows:
1) You can only partake in a thread that happy has posted in if you agree with her. If you do not agree with her then happy reserves the right to rant at you, double and triple post and type in CAPITALS. Capitals are a sign of anger.

2) People are not allowed to ask happy questions. These questions will be ignored.

3) If a poster breaks rule 1 & 2 then they must be one of the following;
* Norma_Stitts
* An associate of Norma_Stitts
* A troll
When this criteria is met it gives happy the right to post on every thread that Norma_Stitts has commented on and demand that they are banned/say it's all the Internets fault/the site is conspiring against her/Norma_Stitts owns the website/play the victim card. When that gets locked or deleted it can be reposted.

4) If rule 3 is without success then wait for a month and repeat.

Is that the general gist as a matter of interest? If she has changed her spots then I apologise but as she was playing the same tune for 6 months I got a bit bored of it and took advantage of the 'ear plugs' aka the ignore facility.
2 Likes 0 Dislikes  
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
21st April 2013 at 4:49PM
Can I ask what school your child goes to now happy and is it a good school, I'm thinking when mine leave high lane we was going to try poynton but I'd heard that hazel grove was a decent school but from comments on here it does make me want to look into schools more as we all know how vital high school is in developing children before they become adults.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  
happy
Townsperson

happy
21st April 2013 at 5:52PM
Fi-nix...Of course you can also ask questions on here but look at the way you ask things (sarcastically is my way of putting it!!) and then look at why I have this attitude towards certain people on here!! I put a question about something which was nothing to do with the posts?threads that Norma brought up yet this person still continues to go on about me but then says they have got me on ignore!!!! Hmm ok then..why keep having a pop then...So before Im been the 1 who everyones questioning take a look at others...and Glenandem I do appreciate you at least not judging me Like i said it wasnt aimed at you...and Poynton is a fab school, thank you for actually being a parent thinking about looking more into deciding on what high school you send your child you obviously take your childs education serious like me but doesnt want them treated like a robot and bullied
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
happy
Townsperson

happy
21st April 2013 at 6:06PM
Thank you Torky...someone who acknowledges the fact that if bad going on get rid of the bad
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
21st April 2013 at 11:52PM
Oh norma or is it Norman, you are not a female Im sure. Just a wind up merchant. Live and let live. Im up for tongue in cheek humour but you take it to far. We all know a lot of people on this forum like you. That in my eyes does not excuse some off your comments. Be nice!!!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Damien
Villager

Damien
22nd April 2013 at 10:23AM
I do not have anything to do with Hazel Grove High but I have to wonder what happy's agenda is here.

She does not want to go to the papers with her "facts" and she does not want to do her bit and help improve the school. Why should you do anything? Maybe because you claim to have information other people don't know? Or is this just Happy having a rant?

Apparently you was asking a question somewhere in that rant? Maybe you was to busy attacking people for having a different opinion to your self to notice people answering your questions?

And like Glen said if you need to contact Hogg why not go direct as this isn't a very official way of contacting him. I am sure I've seen him always posting his phone number on here so it shouldn't be hard to find.

I await your down vote because I haven't taken my child out of this "terrible school".
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Tagged With..