Early finish for HGHS on Friday.

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

<< 1 2 3 4 >>

sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
Re: Early finish for HGHS on Friday.
23rd July 2013 at 12:02AM
Kids these day have no respect whatsoever. In my opinion the way children are allowed to dictate, swear , run amok is truly horrendous. They make this country look like a total disgrace. Discipline, and letting the adults, (teachers),(parents), get the control back is the way forward. Having said that a LOT of parents are their role models, horrendous parenting. I feel ashamed to be british with idiot kids and parents disrespecting what we have. It makes my blood boil. It is like scally land. I hate it. Morals.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
23rd July 2013 at 12:28AM
sunflowerdee Wrote:

Kids these day have no respect whatsoever. In my opinion the way children are allowed to dictate, swear , run amok is truly horrendous. They make this country look like a total disgrace. Discipline, and letting the adults, (teachers),(parents), get the control back is the way forward. Having said that a LOT of parents are their role models, horrendous parenting. I feel ashamed to be british with idiot kids and parents disrespecting what we have. It makes my blood boil. It is like scally land. I hate it. Morals.

Whilst I agree with a lot of what you say, would you want things thrown back to Victorian times? It would be a tiny populous of people who have only had 1 sexual partner. Life evolves. I do think that the whole 'welfare' state should be abolished. If people cannot support themselves then they can rely on their family. If they cannot be bothered then why should they be a burden to me?

It's against evolution to support the weak. Lets break it down into simple terms; The strong survive, the weak just die off.

Instead WE pay for useless 'wannabe' models to have their tits done on the NHS (Josie Cunnigham). Then she moans that she isn't a model? Maybe it's because she has a face that only a Mother could love, covered in 'Farmfoods barcodes' (tattoos) and looks as though she has been painted in Ronseal?
sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
23rd July 2013 at 1:09AM
I'm sick and tired of working and supporting the weak as you say Norma. But the weak have taken over this country.I feel totally disregarded as long as I am paying my taxes. I work, and on a daily basis see mothers maybe fathers sitting outside enjoying this hot weather, knowing that my taxes are supporting their way of life. I'm fed up with the disproportionate way this country is run. I've mentioned it before. I had a serious illness 12 years ago. I could not get any benefits at all. Having worked all my life it made me feel very bitter. I was wronged in my eyes. Josie Cunningham is a minger. I will stick with my one and a half stitts thank you. Eau Naturelle.
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
23rd July 2013 at 1:24AM, Edit: 23rd July 2013 at 1:26AM by Norma_Stitts
12 years ago is breast cancer then I assume Dee?

Sorry to hear that. My Mother went through it a few years ago so I picked up the mortgage (longer story than that) but I stand by the whole 'family will help' mindset!

If someone gave me a button to press to wipe out the 'lazy spongers' in this World, I would press it time and time again and be proud that I'd be bettering this World.
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
23rd July 2013 at 9:43AM, Edit: 23rd July 2013 at 9:46AM by BlueGrover
Norma_Stitts Wrote:

It's strange how things go full cycle.

When little you play bat and ball with your friends, then you get a bit older and start to drink, have fun and play with barbecues. Finally, when all you have to look forward to is the impending care that you will need to sit on your commode, you can take pleasure from throwing a ball at 3 vertical and 2 horizontal twigs whilst someone tries to defend them with a plank of wood.

Luckily I'm only at stage 2 and unless they start playing International topless females cricket (against Sweden) then I'm never going to be interested in it. wink

On a more serious note, have you never thought of getting people in place for things like this? You must know when it's last day of term etc? I'm not saying its right or that you should have to do it but sometimes it's better to spend a bit of time to prevent things rather spend a lot of time to fix things?
I do agree, but its difficult to arrange "security" when the school kick then out in the middle of the working day.
By this time next year the ground should be secure.This may hack off the local dog walkers as well, but as they know only to well, s*** happens!
happy
Townsperson

happy
23rd July 2013 at 11:04AM, Edit: 23rd July 2013 at 11:05AM by happy
Jeez I missed out a comma in my post so u dont understand it...so what....and YOU dont own me and YOU and no-one ever will Norma so wind ya neck in again
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
23rd July 2013 at 12:56PM
happy Wrote:

Jeez I missed out a comma in my post so u dont understand it...so what....and YOU dont own me and YOU and no-one ever will Norma so wind ya neck in again

rotfl
sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
24th July 2013 at 12:14AM
Norma stitts give happy a break. He/She is trying to get their point across. Don't pick up on bad grammar. Not everyone can express themselves in words, no disrespect to you Happy. Try to understand their point Norma. Happy don't get offended by Norma stitts post, a lot of them are tongue in cheek. He is a good guy really. I THINK!!!
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
24th July 2013 at 12:40AM
sunflowerdee Wrote:

Norma stitts give happy a break. He/She is trying to get their point across. Don't pick up on bad grammar. Not everyone can express themselves in words, no disrespect to you Happy. Try to understand their point Norma. Happy don't get offended by Norma stitts post, a lot of them are tongue in cheek. He is a good guy really. I THINK!!!

I make a point of reading this board just after midnight as it seems your work/life commitments dictate that this is the time that you come online? I like your posts.

I wasn't getting at her for bad grammar, if I was doing I would say so. I genuinely didn't get what she was on about. I still don't.

Thanks for the fact you read my posts as intended, as you say I'm very sarcastic!
sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
25th July 2013 at 12:06AM
Norma stitts sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, the highest form of ignorance, and the last resort of a shattered mind. Snap. Love your posts. This forum would not be the same without you. Your very challenging and I love it, you make my time on this forum worthwhile, and enjoyable.
<< 1 2 3 4 >>

Tagged With..