Early finish for HGHS on Friday.

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

<< 1 2 3 4 >>

BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
Early finish for HGHS on Friday.
21st July 2013 at 5:30PM, Edit: 21st July 2013 at 5:42PM by BlueGrover
What did your children do when school finished early on Friday? Were they amongst the estimated 200/250 who descended on to Norbury Cricket Club and left a trail of devastation in their wake.A post Glastonbury scene greeted us when we arrived at the ground yesterday. Smashed bottles, ripped up journals, food, food packaging and vomit. I understand from a local resident that police were called when fighting broke out later on. Similar scenes were repeated at Torkington Park.
It won't be your son or daughter, but just ask the question about their whereabouts on Friday afternoon.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
slim
Townsperson

slim
Re: Early finish for HGHS on Friday.
22nd July 2013 at 12:08AM
It's never any ones son or daughter from the local area ? Mum and dad get to grips with your darlings there not the little angels you think they are !.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
22nd July 2013 at 7:35AM
I forgot to mention the fires they lit as well. Thing is, as a club we cannot leave sight screens up or invest in ground covers as the local intelligentsia will damage them.
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
22nd July 2013 at 3:00PM, Edit: 22nd July 2013 at 3:05PM by Norma_Stitts
It's strange how things go full cycle.

When little you play bat and ball with your friends, then you get a bit older and start to drink, have fun and play with barbecues. Finally, when all you have to look forward to is the impending care that you will need to sit on your commode, you can take pleasure from throwing a ball at 3 vertical and 2 horizontal twigs whilst someone tries to defend them with a plank of wood.

Luckily I'm only at stage 2 and unless they start playing International topless females cricket (against Sweden) then I'm never going to be interested in it. wink

On a more serious note, have you never thought of getting people in place for things like this? You must know when it's last day of term etc? I'm not saying its right or that you should have to do it but sometimes it's better to spend a bit of time to prevent things rather spend a lot of time to fix things?
happy
Townsperson

happy
22nd July 2013 at 10:35PM, Edit: 22nd July 2013 at 10:35PM by happy
well I can safely say "It wasnt my child"...they were home with me...but it is disgusting and Id complain to the school (not that it will stop these vile kids who have no respect)
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
22nd July 2013 at 10:59PM
happy Wrote:

well I can safely say "It wasnt my child"...they were home with me...but it is disgusting and Id complain to the school (not that it will stop these vile kids who have no respect)

Why?

It wasn't during school time, it's not a school issue.

I know, you know, we all know, that you have an issue with the school but suggesting the school is at fault in ANY WAY is simply bonkers. Kids will be kids and they will push things and do things they wouldn't at a time when it's parental issues at that time.

LMAO @ complaining to the school. Take your head for a wobble...seriously!   confused
happy
Townsperson

happy
22nd July 2013 at 11:06PM
Because the school like to know I meant as they give kids lecture about it in school!!! Wobble wobble
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
22nd July 2013 at 11:10PM
happy Wrote:

Because the school like to know I meant as they give kids lecture about it in school!!! Wobble wobble

I have read that 3 times and have no idea what you are on about?

In English?
happy
Townsperson

happy
22nd July 2013 at 11:11PM
Oh good night should of known you'd answer my post!!CBA
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
22nd July 2013 at 11:20PM, Edit: 22nd July 2013 at 11:24PM by Norma_Stitts
Your post doesn't make sense.

Here it is again...
happy Wrote:

Look at it, tell me it does? I would be doing you a disservice if I tried to 'guess' what you are saying?

Kids will be kids, no kid is 'perfect'. Every child will do something that upsets their parents at some point. That's life, that's guidance.

Suggesting it is the fault of HGHS is the talk of a lunatic.

EDIT: I thought we were over me 'owning' you on the uniform thread from a year or so ago?
<< 1 2 3 4 >>

Tagged With..