Hazel Grove High School News

Jacksons Lane, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5JX

0 Area has not been reviewed yet

Am I allowed to say it......................

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

happy
Townsperson

happy
Am I allowed to say it......................
28th June 2013 at 8:18PM, Edit: 28th June 2013 at 8:21PM by happy
Ms Nolan is leaving HGHS................Hehehehe grin
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
Re: Am I allowed to say it......................
28th June 2013 at 10:42PM, Edit: 28th June 2013 at 10:45PM by Norma_Stitts
She actually lives in SK7 (I could find out where but I am not paying for the information as I am genuinely not bothered!).

This is interesting though...

http://companycheck.co.uk/director/916845327

Director Overview
Joanne Nolan holds 1 current appointment, has resigned from 0 companies and held appointments at 0 dissolved companies. Joanne began their first appointment at the age of 43 and their longest current appointment spans 1 years and 3 months at HAZEL GROVE HIGH SCHOOL.

The combined cash at bank value for all of Joanne's current businesses is £775,675, with a combined assets value of £948,023 and liabilities of £175,716. Roles associated with Joanne Nolan within the recorded businesses include: Director
Registered Details
Short name Joanne Nolan
Year of Birth: 1968
Director ID: 916845327
Registered Address
Jacksons Lane Hazel Grove
Stockport
Cheshire
United Kingdom
SK7 5JX

EDIT: I recall that there was a 'Ms Nolan' at HGHS when I left in 1997, is this the same one? I recall that she teached Art/CDT or something? She was pretty fit too from what I remember but I swear she married a teacher from another school?
happy
Townsperson

happy
29th June 2013 at 10:34AM
Not sure if its the same Ms Nolan Norma....but thanks for the info you posted!!! Still chuffed shes leaving though dance
sam39
Villager

sam39
29th June 2013 at 2:54PM
Just for the record, Ms Nolan's company details relate to HGHS. When it became an Academy, it was established as a Company limited by guarantee with charity status. The Board of Governors of the School are the Board of Directors of the Company. As a governor she will be a director. The monetary amounts relate to the company.
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
29th June 2013 at 7:17PM
sam39 Wrote:

Just for the record, Ms Nolan's company details relate to HGHS. When it became an Academy, it was established as a Company limited by guarantee with charity status. The Board of Governors of the School are the Board of Directors of the Company. As a governor she will be a director. The monetary amounts relate to the company.

I thought that was obvious off the registered address to be honest but fair plays in clarifying it incase anyone didn't pick up on it.

Tagged With..