Hazel Grove Carnival & Village Fete 13th July 2013

13th July 2013

This event was submitted to Hazel Grove

Carnival Like 2 Disike 0 Reply Quote Report Subscribe Share This Post
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn MySpace Digg
Reddit StumbleUpon Delicious Google Yahoo

17th March 2013 at 8:51PM 19 Comments 
Hazel Grove Carnival & Village Fete 13th July 2013
The Carnival & Village Fete will take place on Torkington Park after the grand street parade on Saturday 13th July. Everyone is welcome to lend a hand, take part or just come along and enjoy the day.

Remember... all the money raised on the parade route goes directly to LOCAL charities and good causes.

If you feel able to help with this years organisation in any way, please come along.

<< 1 2 >>

Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
Re: Hazel Grove Carnival & Village Fete 2013
25th April 2013 at 12:52AM
Is it true that the 'Hazel Grove Forum staff' will be put into stocks so people can throw rotten vegetables and eggs at them?

I hear that noroadm and happy are willing to pay a premium if they can throw bricks?   rotfl
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Carnival
Area Admin

Carnival
6th May 2013 at 5:06PM
Next open meeting is on Wednesday 8th May @ The White Hart from 8pm Hope to see you all,thats if you want to keep it going !! party
Carnival
Area Admin

Carnival
10th May 2013 at 6:25PM, Edit: 11th May 2013 at 12:13PM by Nick
The next carnival open meeting is @ The White Hart on Wednesday 22th May,from 8pm The parade is filling up and the park is getting fuller, get booked in before its to late, every one is welcome .
if you require forms or a donation request form log onto www.hazelgrovecarnival.co.uk   print off the forms and send them to Billy.
Carnival
Area Admin

Carnival
24th May 2013 at 3:00PM
Hey Hey Things are hotting up in the grove,floats are under construction ,and the competition is high,if you intend on entering the parade with a float,classic car,or in fancy dress,you need to get your entry forms in soon .
The next open meeting is on 12th June at the White Hart from 8pm,or just drop your form with Dave the landlord.Happy float building guys,remember its 7 weeks this saturday to Carnival Day
ENTRY FORMS
happy
Townsperson

happy
28th May 2013 at 8:45PM
Oooo Norma only just seen your post on here mentioning "me"!!! Hahaha No I wouldnt throw bricks as far to busy watching my daughter perform on stage on park after the carnival LOL :) Lets hope we have good weather AND far more better parade with more people it isnt the same as when I was a kid
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
29th May 2013 at 2:03AM
It was 'tongue in cheek', I'm sure you grasp my 'humour' by now! LOL.
happy
Townsperson

happy
29th May 2013 at 4:04PM
Yes I did get the humour this time Norma, But just thought Id respond hehehehe...
Carnival
Area Admin

Carnival
13th June 2013 at 5:48PM, Edit: 5th July 2013 at 12:11PM by Carnival
The last open meeting at White Hart is 10th july from 8pm Don't forget you need to submit an ENTRY FORM,for parade ,a stall on park or to request a donation to a charity or good cause.

Programme's only 50p, on sale At M+S,Aldi carpark saturday 6th ,Hazel Grove High school tabletop sale Sunday 7th,
Come on down to see GROVER

lets act like grown up on here please, We don't give up our time freely to be mocked on forums!
Carnival
Area Admin

Carnival
8th July 2013 at 11:30AM
Many Thanks to all who had programmes from us over the last 2 weekends in the supermarkets,you all stand a chance of winning the £100 prize draw, drawn on carnival day about 16:00 on main stage by the sponsor Beddards Roofing.
Our last meeting is at the White Hart on Wednesday 10th from 8pm,if you want to help us please come along.

It looks like we will have a great day with the weather,so please come and support your local charities and good causes
have a wonderfull day out with all the family.

Many Thanks from all the committee at Hazel Grove Carnival Assocation
<< 1 2 >>

More about Hazel Grove Carnival Association

Main

Places

Opinions

Create