Hazel Grove Blues

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

2Tony
Villager

2Tony
Re: Hazel Grove Blues
11th June 2013 at 12:37PM
Like a lot of Hazel Grove Blues, I'd go to County & when it didnt clash with a City game. When we unfortunately fell into the same league the County fans turned nasty, attacking us all around Edgerley Park. City fans in general gave up on County at this point, they bit the hand that fed, now I couldn't care less about their plight, County fans came up with a witty little saying about us - CITY = Conference In Two Years - careful what you wish for idiots.
Hey up its the County, friendliest club in the land, when they got to Wembley, they got beat by the band, there just trying to be friendly coz County are a friendly club, no one goes to watch em as there no f***ing good
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
11th June 2013 at 10:57PM
What really annoys me about City fans is the fact that they are blinkered idiots.

They slagged off Chelsea for 'buying titles' but the fact is that Chelsea were there or there abouts before Abromovich, they were winning FA Cups, League Cups, Cup Winners Cups etc.

Much like ManUre fans who claimed the same but they spent circa £30m on Rooney, Veron, Ferdinand etc, they were all purchased almost a decade ago. They broke the UK transfer market with Keane, Cole, Ferdinand etc. Yet they are stupid enough to suggest that Chelsea and Blackburn bought their titles?

As far as I am concerned, nobody that supports either ManUre or City is a genuine fan unless they screen grab the their tickets from when they were crap. I was at the game when City secured promotion against Blackburn at Ewood Park. My partner at the time had family members who were Blackburn season ticket holders, they were on holiday. I was offered £400 for a ticket outside the ground, I was ready to take their hand off but I was 'pussy whipped' by me ex. LOL. Instead, I saw them get promoted. I still laugh at the stadium announcement 'Do not try to climb from the upper tiers to the lower ones, the stadium isn't designed for it and it could collapse!' PMSL.

On a plus side, I did win an a 3 figure race on the way home over the tops. My 'opponent' gave up at 154 MPH. LOL
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
12th June 2013 at 12:15AM
You know what I am becoming quite fond of Normas titts, you are witty, obnoxious and a bloody opinionated annoying man, but I like it. Bring it on.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
12th June 2013 at 11:56AM, Edit: 12th June 2013 at 11:59AM by BlueGrover
Norma_Stitts Wrote:

What really annoys me about City fans is the fact that they are blinkered idiots.

They slagged off Chelsea for 'buying titles' but the fact is that Chelsea were there or there abouts before Abromovich, they were winning FA Cups, League Cups, Cup Winners Cups etc.

Much like ManUre fans who claimed the same but they spent circa £30m on Rooney, Veron, Ferdinand etc, they were all purchased almost a decade ago. They broke the UK transfer market with Keane, Cole, Ferdinand etc. Yet they are stupid enough to suggest that Chelsea and Blackburn bought their titles?

As far as I am concerned, nobody that supports either ManUre or City is a genuine fan unless they screen grab the their tickets from when they were crap. I was at the game when City secured promotion against Blackburn at Ewood Park. My partner at the time had family members who were Blackburn season ticket holders, they were on holiday. I was offered £400 for a ticket outside the ground, I was ready to take their hand off but I was 'pussy whipped' by me ex. LOL. Instead, I saw them get promoted. I still laugh at the stadium announcement 'Do not try to climb from the upper tiers to the lower ones, the stadium isn't designed for it and it could collapse!' PMSL.

On a plus side, I did win an a 3 figure race on the way home over the tops. My 'opponent' gave up at 154 MPH. LOL
154 MPH! You call me a "blinkered idiot" for supporting City. One word for you - cock.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
2Tony
Villager

2Tony
12th June 2013 at 1:10PM
Without getting into the silly debate of all City Fans are from Stockport & all United fans have relocated here from London & why do we not all support County, I would like to point out, as this is a community board for Hazel Grove - The Hazel Grove Blues based at the Bird in Hand pub actively try & get involved within the community, supporting local charities, for example - a float in the carnival, a wreath at the war memorial for Remembrance Day, provide an annual children's Christmas party for all,not just Blues, plus lots more besides. The committee & members put a lot of thought & debate in what can done for Hazel Grove. So before you start Blue bashing what does Hazel Grove County fans or Stockport Reds add to our community ?
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
12th June 2013 at 4:13PM, Edit: 12th June 2013 at 4:30PM by Norma_Stitts
BlueGrover Wrote:

Norma_Stitts Wrote:

154 MPH! You call me a "blinkered idiot" for supporting City. One word for you - cock.

I thought I would give you this back, you appear to have spat it out. Aww diddums...
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
19th June 2013 at 11:32PM, Edit: 19th June 2013 at 11:40PM by Norma_Stitts
BlueGrover Wrote:

Come on BlueGrover, you are supposed to be a moderator on this forum? PMSL.

Do you think it is acceptable to call someone a 'cock' over something that happened over 13 years ago? I am happy enough to admit my wrong doings yet you are intent to lambast me and poke snide little comments anytime you get the chance but then you vanish back into your shell and get your 'boys' to mop up after you.

I note that you constantly fail to 'man up' and back your comments up. It's only the Internet lad, why are you so scared of entering into dialogue?

Lets have a sensible discussion about speed, even if you want to knock it back 13 years? (Sorry to educate you on when City performed that match, I suspect you wouldn't have known otherwise, much like all City fans!).

I await your reply as I had £2.5k worth of brakes on that car. My car would have stopped from 154 faster than yours would have stopped on the motorway at 70. If you disagree, I am happy to back it up with facts. No doubt you will ignore this too or get the 'boys' to nuke it? LOL.

EDIT: We both know that I can be abrasive, argumentative and abrupt but I wouldn't lower myself to your level of directly calling someone a cock. It's not the 'moderator' approach.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
20th June 2013 at 2:13PM
Norma_Stitts Wrote:

BlueGrover Wrote:

Come on BlueGrover, you are supposed to be a moderator on this forum? PMSL.

Do you think it is acceptable to call someone a 'cock' over something that happened over 13 years ago? I am happy enough to admit my wrong doings yet you are intent to lambast me and poke snide little comments anytime you get the chance but then you vanish back into your shell and get your 'boys' to mop up after you.

I note that you constantly fail to 'man up' and back your comments up. It's only the Internet lad, why are you so scared of entering into dialogue?

Lets have a sensible discussion about speed, even if you want to knock it back 13 years? (Sorry to educate you on when City performed that match, I suspect you wouldn't have known otherwise, much like all City fans!).

I await your reply as I had £2.5k worth of brakes on that car. My car would have stopped from 154 faster than yours would have stopped on the motorway at 70. If you disagree, I am happy to back it up with facts. No doubt you will ignore this too or get the 'boys' to nuke it? LOL.

EDIT: We both know that I can be abrasive, argumentative and abrupt but I wouldn't lower myself to your level of directly calling someone a cock. It's not the 'moderator' approach.

I'm sorry.
When I wrote "Cock" I meant to write egotistical numbnut who takes great pleasure in provocative posts hoping for a bite.
As "Climate" you managed to get yourself excluded from this forum for crossing the decency line in the sand, I will take a ban/hang up my moderator coat if anyone thinks I am out of order.

"My car would have stopped from 154 faster than yours........ .........happy to back it up with facts. Do me a favour.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
hellonpluto
Villager

hellonpluto
20th June 2013 at 2:52PM
lawl was at the train station in hazel grove queuing for a ticket on a saturday when citeh were playing. I remember hearing one of the citeh fans talking about ronaldo and he would be in a blue shirt next season, i had to control myself as i wanted to burst out laughing. :D
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Coleman
Good Citizen

Coleman
20th June 2013 at 2:58PM
Blue, i don't know why you let yourself be drawn in, you know what he's like!

Norma, do you really have to try and start arguments over nothing? Leave it out will you! I don't want to ban you, as i have said before i tend to agree with a lot of what you say (if not the way you put it), but if you are going to start causing arguments then a will!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Local Discussions