Hazel Grove Blues

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
Re: Hazel Grove Blues
21st April 2013 at 7:50AM
Hi pal, I can't believe Stockport county have sunken to where they have, I've always kept an eye on them as a local club since I moved to hazel grove but I seem to remember them fighting for promotion one year to the premiership and look where they are now!
A friend of mine was saying they had over 6000 fans there last home game and they have the biggest fan turnout for any games in the Blue square prem so wonder why they've kept getting relegated, must be poor management on the board level or something?
Wonder if they can afford to stay at e park now they've Been relegated again
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
21st April 2013 at 3:18PM
I'll just leave this here...

It's not helped my Fantasy Telegraph team though due to Hart and Zabaleta getting less points but at least Bale got more...
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
21st April 2013 at 4:45PM
Haha your a wind up Norma!!
I said last season that you can win a league by having a great season but the real good teams are able to retain it, Blackburn won it once and where are they now!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
11th May 2013 at 7:13PM
Any idea WATSON television?

LOL
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
slim
Townsperson

slim
11th May 2013 at 8:14PM
Police in London are looking for a football team that failed to turn up at wembley today ?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
12th May 2013 at 1:21AM
My husband totally hates the fact that man city fans are all over stockport. He is a stockport county fan through and through, he even penned some off the chants, so he tells me. He is obsessed with stockport county. He believes if you come from Stockport, support Stockport county. He has got a point. Get behind Stockport county they need you.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
4th June 2013 at 1:06AM
Jose is back! I'm delighted.

No trophies for any of the plastic pretend Mancs anytime soon. He is GOD. Greatest manager EVER.

Best thing to happen to English football since he signed the first time. I just hope Villa and Higuain sign for Arsenal, plus a decent young centre back, ideally Marquinhos from Roma (not heard any rumours of that nature though) then start to bring Gnabry in gently next season, he looks as much of a potential World beater as Deulofeu.

If Van Rapist gets injured I think ManUre may struggle for the top 4 potentially!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
7th June 2013 at 2:45PM
Stick to baseball!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
8th June 2013 at 1:37AM, Edit: 8th June 2013 at 1:53AM by Norma_Stitts
Unable to enter into a sensible discussion then? Typical City fan.

So you sign a player that gets so home sick it restricted his International/European appearances and pay over the odds (as usual) for someone who has played 8 years in a Mickey Mouse Ukranian league and has managed a handful of appearances for the weakest Brazil team that's ever been at the age of 28? He's no Coutinho that's for sure. All whilst not having a manager so not knowing if they fit their style of play!?! FABLON.

If I need to stick to baseball, you need to stop hitting yourself over the cranium with a baseball bat before you lose that last bit of sanity which you may have once possessed?

Shocked that you're even interested in football to be honest. I had you down as being into some crap like female rounders, cricket, synchronised poodle walking or performance knitting?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

This post has been deleted by the author.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Local Discussions