Hazel Grove Blues

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

2Tony
Villager

2Tony
Hazel Grove Blues
15th April 2013 at 11:47AM
Just got back from another flawless Wembley trip with The Hazel Grove Blues. Over 100 went from The Bird in Hand. The trip was very well organised from start to finish, including breakfast & a few libations at a pub in Higher Wycombe. A big well done to the committee for all their efforts.
Same again for the final please.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
Re: Hazel Grove Blues
16th April 2013 at 10:35AM
Come on you Blues!
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
19th April 2013 at 4:20PM
Thought this post was about county when I read hazel grove blues, I've only moved to hazel grove a few years ago but can anyone tell me why this part of Stockport has plenty of city fans?
I'd have thought it would have been Stockport county fans around here?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
alleycat
Idler

alleycat
20th April 2013 at 8:06PM
You my friend are a typical blinkered red idiot
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
alleycat
Idler

alleycat
20th April 2013 at 8:36PM
sorry forgot to ask where it was you moved from,london, perhaps wales or ireland?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Coleman
Good Citizen

Coleman
20th April 2013 at 9:04PM
Do you not think its perfectly normal for people to expect at least a reasonable amount of county fans round here, and maybe not as many city fans, I mean its a bit wierd really, its got to be a case that 80% or more of city's fans are from Stockport!

Funny how many more have come out of the woodwork since they bought them self a little silver though!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Fi_nix
Top Reviewer

Fi_nix
20th April 2013 at 9:37PM
Difficult night to be a Stockport County fan. Thrashed by Kiddiminster 4-0 and relegated out of the league. County on it's arse. Few County 'fans' ran on to the pitch and started going for the Kiddie players - their mothers must be so proud...
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
20th April 2013 at 10:36PM
Hi guys I moved from stretford, the idiots are the people who think all united fans come from London!
I just find it strange how Stockport and particular hazel grove seems to have a lot of city fans when Stockport county used to be a decent team a few years ago, I followed united because I was brought up supporting my local team and if I'd have been from Stockport I'd have probably followed county that's why I'm just asking why there seems to be a big following of city fans from Stockport?
Not being sarcastic ect as I know there's a joke that most city fans are from Stockport as like most united fans are from London but just wondered why with county having been a high up club a few years ago maybe not so anymore!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
20th April 2013 at 10:40PM
Hi Coleman, I'm not trying to take Micky out of city fans they do that themselves!!!
Joking joking joking
But just wondered if city had an affiliation with Stockport or something with a big percentage of fans from here,my sons local school is full of blues with only a few reds and even rarer a county fan or two, when I went to school in stretford it was pretty much all reds so I just found it strange when I noticed so many blues around this area?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
slim
Townsperson

slim
21st April 2013 at 6:55AM
It must be down to man city's old ground Maine road was only 4 miles or so from stockport and 7 from hazel grove they are the nearest big club.
11 years ago stockport where in the same league as man city but a decade of missmanagement has put them in real danger of going out of existence as for yesterday's trouble 1500 travelled to Kidderminster and 50 idiots invaded the pitch disgraceful scenes that tarnish the club and its supporters.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Local Discussions