clarendon road park hazel grove

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>

rtr09
Area Admin

rtr09
clarendon road park hazel grove
12th September 2012 at 2:02PM
my daughter as had a serious accident on the park,which as resulted in a broke bone in her skull an a bleed, if u cant afford to refurb it ,it should be close how many accident are you goin to let happen before you act i have contacted a lot of people as i dont want this to happen to anyone eles child our park our surpose to b a safe place so what is the answer to this one,everyone is passing the book this need adressing and fast
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Coleman
Good Citizen

Coleman
Re: clarendon road park hazel grove
12th September 2012 at 2:53PM
Quick question, how exactly did she get injured?

I'm curious, as if it is down to equipment failure then you may well have a strong argument for them being forced to 'upgrade or close' it!
rtr09
Area Admin

rtr09
12th September 2012 at 3:18PM
accident do happen on playgrounds but she fell of the top of the slide head first an landed on her head on to hard concreate which surely in this day n age b the soft spongy stuff ,they would of saved her head an she wouldnt have serstained the injureys she did ,the whole community are in upraw about it but no one seems to b doin anythin,just wont to protect another child and there family goin through what we r at the minute,i have a patision on facebook at the minute with 176 names and address

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

Reason: Off Topic - Grammar Policing

rtr09
Area Admin

rtr09
12th September 2012 at 4:56PM
i cant belive how sad you are when we our talking about my childs life and the saftey of other children my english is not important the issue is the park
2 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
12th September 2012 at 4:58PM
Robot69 Wrote:

I thought I was bad at written English until I read that post! Is this really the standard of peoples grasp of English, I'd expect my 9 year old to write better than that!
There could be many reasons, but give the poster a break, sniping will just discourage folks from posting.
4 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

Reason: Trolling.

holly
Idler

holly
12th September 2012 at 6:57PM, Edit: 12th September 2012 at 8:59PM by Adora
CLARENDON PARK!!!!! The park is a joke on Clarendon it is the worst park i know of around hazel grove! THe useless equipment is one thing but the main issue is that it is very very unsafe. Hense why this poor little girl was admitted to hospital! for starters If ur child falls over (your going home as they have ripped there hands open because of the un even hard gravel concrete flooring or legs) Also the paint splinters a child gets from the old useless equipment,tree roots under the ground causing the floor and equipment to be un evan. I know pf children (also my own as i live on clarendon) to off scratched,bumped,broken fingers and i can isure i have a longer list than that! this is the last straw! what the **** is it going to take for the goverment to take this park and pur issues seriously! a child dying?! JUST because we arnt a depribded area! our children still deserve a safe decent playing park! if they dont shut this park down within one week i will personally go on myself and take every piece of equipment out myself for the safety of my children and others!
Prodigal
Townsperson

Prodigal
12th September 2012 at 9:50PM
Maybe the £6000 being thrown away on Chester road would be better spent being put towards upgrading the park.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Coleman
Good Citizen

Coleman
13th September 2012 at 8:49AM
Does sound an awful lot like the park is over due an upgrade or at the very least some repair work doing!

I will say this though, a fall from the top of a slide even on to the rubber flooring can still easily result in a broken limb or concussion. That said it does go some way toward reducing the damage possible.

It's interesting that when a phone company wants to improve coverage by installing a new (harmless) mast there is major uproar, newspaper coverage and councillors swinging from the lampposts, yet when a child falls and injures themselves due to a local park being dangerous there is hardly a whimper!

It's a sad world we live in!
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>