<< 1 2 3 4 >>

Robot69
Citizen

Robot69
Re: Woodford to be the new Hollywood
27th June 2012 at 9:37AM
Limecat Wrote:

I was just coming to post that.

Sorry to dissapoint you Robot but it wasn't me. I wouldn't crash in a straight line. Besides, I've done over 100MPH crossing the runway when I worked there. Suffice to say that the head of security wasn't too impressed...

I didn't think is was you Limes; the crash speed was only 100mph, far too slow for you given its a 200mph supercar but even I could drive a saloon car at that speed in a straight line, even up to 140. Over that then the bottle may go!

I may jest, but we have to remember some rich Dad is fighting for his life and a spoilt brat has bruised ribs!
0 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Limecat
Banned
27th June 2012 at 11:25AM
I would take a guess that they weren't rich as they have rented it for a jolly!

I would love to know the story behind why they were there though?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Robot69
Citizen

Robot69
27th June 2012 at 11:46AM
I think the story is quite clear....hire a supercar as a present, drive it at unrestricted speed. I can certainly see the fun in that!

Not sure about the rich bit, I only get to hire an Astra from time to time....not quite the same!
Limecat
Banned
27th June 2012 at 1:19PM
No, I mean I wonder what the story was in regards to did they have permission and if so who from?
Coleman
Good Citizen

Coleman
27th June 2012 at 1:35PM
From what i have read, they had permission from Avro Heritage (new owner of the site) to use the run way at their own risk!

I can only assume that the old timer must know someone linked with AH, and i expect after this they won't be letting any more of their buddies use the runway even if it is "at their own risk".

Shame really, as it could be used for a bit of street style drag racing whilst they decide what they are doing with the site!
Drifter
27th June 2012 at 8:33PM
so limecat and robot are the experts on the events that unfolded are they??, I know the person involved in the accident,also I have spoken to the manager who is involved with running the take over of the site,(not about this accident).The information I have , rest assured, limecat and robot are the last people I would be sharing it with. Being employed at woodford for 15 years I do know the site and its runway.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Limecat
Banned
27th June 2012 at 10:11PM, Edit: 27th June 2012 at 10:14PM by Limecat
What's that? More crap from 'Guest'. Strange that we have posted what was in the press but you naively think we know everything about it when it's CLEARLY documented that we would like to know the full facts around it. What a plank you are.

I smell rubbish.

Go on then guest, where abouts did you work? Give us your name as if your 'claims' (which I doubt) are correct then you started 2 years before myself.

As I say, I don't think you are telling the truth. I think you are a troll and a hater, nothing more, nothing less...
Robot69
Citizen

Robot69
27th June 2012 at 11:00PM
Drifter Wrote:

so limecat and robot are the experts on the events that unfolded are they??, I know the person involved in the accident,also I have spoken to the manager who is involved with running the take over of the site,(not about this accident).The information I have , rest assured, limecat and robot are the last people I would be sharing it with. Being employed at woodford for 15 years I do know the site and its runway.

I'm just stating what the Police have stated to the press.

If, what the Police have said, is true then, to be honest, its a tragic accident. At least the Dad had the sense to use an off-road environment. Clearly, there could have been a failure on the car which caused the accident which the Police will investigate.
Robot69
Citizen

Robot69
27th June 2012 at 11:29PM
...also, we've not asked for your information. Any vital information you have should be shared with the investigation team and for them to draw there experienced conclusions from all the information and then to release it into the public domain.

Not sure on your rant?
Drifter
28th June 2012 at 6:34PM, Edit: 28th June 2012 at 8:12PM by Adora
No fooling you is there limecat, it wasnt the truth, I said 15 years , it was 14. 1988-2002 , do names like "pink panther" "stan the grass" "Peter perfect" "Jill the pill " mean anything. as for the post , a quote from robot 69 said "and a spoilt brat has bruised ribs". It was a 21st birthday present to his son who is disabled. My "rant " (to quote robot yet again )was about people passing judgement before knowing the full facts.
Limecat Wrote:

What's that? More crap from 'Guest'. Strange that we have posted what was in the press but you naively think we know everything about it when it's CLEARLY documented that we would like to know the full facts around it. What a plank you are.

I smell rubbish.

Go on then guest, where abouts did you work? Give us your name as if your 'claims' (which I doubt) are correct then you started 2 years before myself.

As I say, I don't think you are telling the truth. I think you are a troll and a hater, nothing more, nothing less...
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
<< 1 2 3 4 >>

Part of..

Tagged With..