Kills bloke robbing his house.....

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

slim
Townsperson

slim
Re: Kills bloke robbing his house.....
7th October 2011 at 10:55AM
i see no charges are to be brought against the home owner for protecting his family and his home a victory for common sense and a warning for all scumbags who think they can take what they want when they want we've had enough and we will fight back.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Adora
Good Citizen

Adora
7th October 2011 at 11:02AM

http://menmedia.co.uk/stockportexpress/news/s/1461075_in-the-clear-bramhall-man-who-stabbed-intruder-to-death-in-act-of-self-defence-speaks-of-his-nightmare

Glad the CPS got this decision right but Mr Cooke and his family have had to leave their home and go in to hiding because the police fear there may be revenge attacks - how rubbish is that?
deano
Drifter
7th October 2011 at 11:10AM
i feel glad for the man in question finally the law is on the side of innocent people !
NorburyNewlywed
Villager

NorburyNewlywed
7th October 2011 at 12:25PM
It's the right outcome, but there's been no change in the law - the justification of self-defence, even when deadly, has been around for ages.
Climate
Drifter
7th October 2011 at 7:46PM
Adora Wrote:

http://menmedia.co.uk/stockportexpress/news/s/1461075_in-the-clear-bramhall-man-who-stabbed-intruder-to-death-in-act-of-self-defence-speaks-of-his-nightmare

Glad the CPS got this decision right but Mr Cooke and his family have had to leave their home and go in to hiding because the police fear there may be revenge attacks - how rubbish is that?

I haven't heard anything about the latter part to be honest but I did say to a mate at work that the whole flower leaving thing initially was an antogonistic 'heads-up' that there would be more to come...

It just shows what a piece of s**t the guy was and his family and friends. They must think it's ok to give it out but it's wrong to get it back!?! Utter vermin.

No doubt they have all spent their lives on the wrong side of the law anyway. 1 down, hopefully they are to follow?

NorburyNewlywed Wrote:

It's the right outcome, but there's been no change in the law - the justification of self-defence, even when deadly, has been around for ages.

That it has but this is more of a human rights issue, one of those 'rights' is to protect your home/property and thankfully it is now being applied in a more common sense manner!
<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Part of..