0 Area has not been reviewed yet

Beech House Surgery

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

<< 1 2 >>

suffering sid
Drifter
Re: Beech House Surgery
28th July 2011 at 2:31PM
having found a lump,I phoned the surgery and got an appointment straight away,was sent onthe same day to stepping hilton and diagnosed with cancer.was treated at christies and I am very thankful to the doctors at beech house especially the doctor who is retiring soon{DR.Levy]
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Expert
Drifter
31st July 2011 at 12:51PM
Dr Levy is the same age as I am - give or take a day or two - so he deserves to retire. Before moving away, a decade or so ago, I used to be a patient at the surgery but my mother continued there until four years ago. I have never had problems with the doctors at the surgery - apart from one, long gone, who I wouldn't give the time of day to. The problems I had were always with the reception staff; one young man in particular whom had a regular tendency to lie but wasn't really clever enough to get away with it.
seymourbutts
Townsperson

seymourbutts
31st July 2011 at 5:37PM
Dr Levy is an excellent doctor and fully deserves his retirement.

I've been using BH for many years and like a previous poster, I have only had isues with one doctor, who has long gone.
JoJo
Villager

JoJo
7th August 2011 at 6:18AM
Totally agree regarding Dr Levy. He's been my family's GP for 25 years, and was mine for 20 years. Nice bloke, very caring, he's certainly earned his retirement!

Doctor's receptionists seem to be the same across the board (in my opinion). I have found snotty ones in every GP's surgery I have been registered at - I think it must give them a sense of importance. However, there are always those who do a great job and get overshadowed by the unhelpful, nosy and downright rude - shame really.
<< 1 2 >>

Local Discussions

No recent discussions found.