A Town in Wandsworth

0 Area has not been reviewed yet

Environmental Welfare Battersea Power Residen

inoculand
Idler

inoculand
Environmental Welfare Battersea Power Residen
17th April 2011 at 10:22AM, Edit: 17th April 2011 at 10:24AM by inoculand
Battersea is a nice area to live in with plenty of quality restaurants and bar to go t. The diversity of shops available is only matched by the diversity of the residents that area from all walks of life and from all over the world.

However Battersea got also its own challenges. One of the major issue that the residents had to ponder was the future of the Battersea Power Station. I am going to the waste transfer station next door on a very regular basis for work, and I love the idea of the Battersea Power Station being developed in a way or another.

But the main issue with that would be an increase on traffic to this area, and therefore potentially more individuals being affected by the Cringle Station. I have read some time back about the tenant of the new block opposite complaining from smell. But what about allergens.

As more people would find their way there, are we not running the risk of causing more asthma attacks? I would hope that there are some plans to move Cringle or scrap it. After all, there is another center nearby by the Wandsworth B&Q?

Daniel Neves
http://www.inoculand.co.uk/

0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Quote Report  

Part of..